Whether for personal or business use, @Space Science Email & Google Apps can transform how you email and work. Get the world’s best email with no tracking or ads. Includes the much-loved @Space.science email address on Gmail, with integrated Google Meet, Docs, Drive, and more apps that you love plus your own .Space.science domain for your project websites.
* USE CODE ‘LOVESPACE’ AT CHECKOUT & GET 1 MONTH FREE!
While Space science covers subjects like space exploration and study of natural phenomena and physical bodies in outer space, “@Space.Science” is a suite of web based apps & services, built for Space scientists, communicators, enthusiasts, students and entrepreneurs. It includes your own “Space.Science” domain & website name, “@Space.Science” email address, and “Space Science” work apps such as Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Meet, Spaces, Chat, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Sites and more. With your own “.Space.Science” domain name, you can also set up your own personal, business or project website using WordPress or any other website builder of your choice.
If your project name is Webb Space Telescope, you can have “WEBB.SPACE.SCIENCE” as your domain and website/blog name, and “YOU@SPACE.SCIENCE” or “YOU@WEBB.SPACE.SCIENCE” as your email address.
Absolutely. As Space Science is powered by Google Apps, you get to use all the Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs etc.) for both iOS and Android devices. What’s more, Space Science apps and tools can be used on any device with a web browser and an Internet connection.
Space Science, as a scientific discipline, has various branches, sub-disciplines and interdisciplinary fields as follows:
- Outline of astronomy
- Fields of astronomy defined by approach
- Theoretical astronomy – mathematical modelling of celestial entities and phenomena
- Fields of astronomy defined by scope
- Astrophysics – study of the physics of the universe; of extraterrestrial objects and interstitial spaces
- Stellar astronomy – the study of stars
- Solar astronomy – the study of the Sun
- Planetary science – the study of planets, especially those other than Earth
- Galactic astronomy – the study of the Milky Way galaxy
- Extragalactic astronomy – the study of the larger universe beyond the Milky Way
- Physical cosmology – the study of the Universe as a whole
- Outline of astronomy
- Outline of aerospace
- Aerospace engineering
- Life in space
- Living organisms in space
- Space habitation
- Effect of spaceflight on the human body
- Food in space
- Medicine in space
- Religion in space
- Sex in space
- Writing in space
Space-related interdisciplinary fields
- Astrochemistry or cosmochemistry
- Planetary science – overlaps with Earth science
- Micro-g environment research
- Forensic astronomy
- Space archaeology – the study of human artifacts in outer space
- Space medicine
- Space architecture
- Archaeoastronomy – the history of human understanding of the universe